Farmers in Uttar Pradesh who want to check their names on the UP Kisan Karj Rahat List can do so by visiting the official website. Farmers in Uttar Pradesh who sought loan forgiveness under the Uttar Pradesh Kisan Karj Rahat Yojana can check their names on the recipient list of the Kisan Rin Mochan Yojana. The information gathered through the official website upkisankarjrahat.upsdc.gov.in created by the government NIC Uttar Pradesh is used to compile the program recipient list.
Beneficiaries of the Kisan Loan Repayment Scheme
The state administration is steadily compiling a list of all farmers who are eligible for assistance. To check their loan waiver status or to see if their name is on the list, all farmers in the state will have to go to the scheme’s official website. The Uttar Pradesh government would waive the loans of farmers whose names appear on the Kisan Rin Mochan Yojana recipient list. Dear friends, we’re going to walk you through this article today to provide you with all the details on the farmer loan redemption scheme beneficiary list.
The Uttar Pradesh Farmer Debt Relief Scheme will be implemented in 2022.
This scheme was launched on July 9, 2017, to provide help to the state’s farmers. The state government of Uttar Pradesh will waive agricultural loans up to one lakh for small and marginal farmers under this scheme (Farmers loans up to one lakh will be waived by the state government). Around 86 lakh farmers will be able to repay their crop loans under this scheme. The loan is tough to repay for small and marginal farmers. As a result, the new UP Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana would only accept applications from farmers with farmland of fewer than 2 hectares (not more than 5 acres in measure).
Uttar Pradesh Farmer Debt Relief Scheme 2022 Benefits
- Farmers in Uttar Pradesh would be able to benefit from this scheme.
- Agricultural loans of up to Rs 1 lakh for small and marginal farmers in the state would be forgiven under the Farmer Debt Relief Scheme 2022.
- Around 86 lakh farmers in Uttar Pradesh will be released from their crop loans under this scheme.
- Farmers in Uttar Pradesh should have up to 2 hectares of cultivable land.
- If a person has a concern with this scheme, he or she can use the website to make a complaint against it.
- Farmers in Uttar Pradesh who took out agricultural loans before March 25, 2016, would be considered eligible for the UP Kisan Karj Rahat Yojana 2022. Farmers in the state are required to have a bank account, which must be linked to their Aadhar card.
- Farmers have been given access to a helpline. They can call these lines immediately and discuss any issues relating to farming or credit.
- This program will support agricultural expansion, increasing the output of future harvests.
Kisan Loan Redemption Scheme 2022 Documents
Aadhar Card, land-related documents, applicant’s identity card, bank account, passbook, mobile number, and passport size photo