Madhya Pradesh’s state government and the department of SSSM (Samagra Samajik Suraksha Mission) provide free login IDs and passwords to its inhabitants in order for them to register and take advantage of government advantages. Furthermore, once enrolled, users are unable to change their unique Samagra ID codes.
The Madhya Pradesh State Government launched the Samagra Portal to provide citizens with a variety of online and offline services. The portal’s concept is to provide inhabitants with a variety of social schemes, financial services, and facilities, with a particular emphasis on
- Impoverished (below poverty line)
- Old citizens
This scheme, known as the Samagra Samajik Suraksha Mission, provides financial inclusion, Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT), state and central schemes, and is referred to as Samagra Samajik Suraksha Mission (SSSM).
The various facilities available on the Samagra portal include:
- Samagra Family ID
- Samagra Family Dashboard
- Samagra Shiksha Portal
- Pramaan Portal
- Samagra Pension Portal
There are two sorts of Samagra IDs that work on the ‘Bahujan Hitay Bahujan Sukhaya’ principle:
- Family ID – Your family’s Samagra identity in government documents will be represented by this one-of-a-kind, permanent 8-digit family ID.
- Member ID – This 9-digit, one-of-a-kind, and permanent ID are given to individuals whose family already has a Samagra family ID.
The SSSM is a Madhya Pradesh Government project, hence applicants must be permanent residents of Madhya Pradesh. To prove her/his identification, this person must also have a domicile certificate and address verification. You cannot apply for the Samagra ID if you do not live in this state or do not have proof of residency.
Before you begin the registration procedure, make sure you have a valid Madhya Pradesh photo identity and address proof. The following documents will be required:
- 10th-grade sheet
- Ration Card Aadhar Card Voter ID Ration Card
- Pan Card, Passport, and Driver’s License
- Driver’s licence
- The Medical Board issued a certificate of disability (if applicable)
- Certificate of Caste (if applicable)
- Details of the Domicile Certificate Bank Account
Offline Application Procedure
To obtain the Samagra Family ID and Member ID, go to your local Panchayat or District Panchayat and ask the administrators to create the necessary ID for you and your family.
Online Application Procedure
You can quickly apply for an ID online by following the steps below:
- Go to the official website.
- There is an option to register your family under ‘User Manual’ (Parivaar Ko Panjeekrt Karen)
- Fill out the form completely and click the “Register Application” button to submit it.
- Once your form has been validated, you should be able to find your Samagra ID at the official portal by clicking on the following link: Understand your Samagra ID. You can also get your official Samagra ID from this page.
The state’s poor citizens, who have little to no access to basic necessities such as food, water, and shelter, can benefit from a variety of government initiatives designed to help them live better lives. Among the policies covered by this policy are the following:
- Annapurna Scheme / Ration / Food Safety Act
- BPL Families Registration & Management System
Residents who are eligible for NREGA (National Rural Employment Guarantee Act) payments can access their funds immediately through this portal. They can also take advantage of neighbouring work opportunities.
The MP government offers scholarship programmes to pupils from economically disadvantaged backgrounds. Students can use this portal to apply for scholarships and track the status of their awards.