If you are a student or if the Central or State Government sends you money, you can check its progress via the PFMS Portal. The PFMS Portal is a portal that is sent by the State or Central Government. Anyone can take care of the amount, such as Direct Bank Transfer (DBT Payments), and make its status information available to the general public via its site.
The government has built a platform called PFMS portal to view the status of scholarships.
PFMS Portal, which stands for the public financial management system, assists students who are studying, want to acquire a scholarship, or are being delayed in getting a scholarship and want to monitor their status online.
This tutorial will also teach you how to check your scholarship status on the PFMS Portal and how to use the PSMS Portal.
The PFMS Portal was launched in 2008 as a trial initiative in four states: Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Punjab, and Mizoram.
Following the initial phase of networking in MGNREGS, NRHM, SSA, and PMGSY, the PFMS portal was pushed out at the central level to interface with the central state government and state government agencies’ financial networks.
List of scholarships
The following scholarships are available through the PFMS Scholarship.
- University and College Students Can Apply for the PFMS Scholarship 2022
- PFMS Scholarship 2022 for Post-Graduate Students
- 2022 PFMS login scholarship for Pre Matric SC candidates
- PFMS Scholarship 2022 for National students signifies a total merit scholarship.
- The PFMS Scholarship 2022 is designed to encourage girls to pursue secondary education.
- Top Class Education Scheme for SC pfms.nic.in Scholarship 2022 for SC kids who desire to compete in merit pfms.nic.in Scholarship 2022 for OBC and Post Matric Scholarship students
Procedure to Know Your Payment
Step 1: Go to the PFMS Scholarship Official Website
Step 2: On the homepage, select the “know your payment” option.
Step 3: Now enter the information such as the bank, account number, and captcha code that appears on the screen.
Step 4: Finally, click the Search button, and the Payment Status information will be displayed on the screen.
Application for PFMS Scholarship Renewal
If you want to renew your previously completed PFMS Scholarship Application for the current session of the year, simply follow the simple procedures below.
- First Visit the PFMS official website
- Please select the login option on the homepage.
- When you select an option, the login page appears on the screen.
- Enter your username and password to gain access.
- Select the renewal application form after clicking the login option.
- Check the details and make any necessary changes to the application form.
- Fill in the new required information and submit the papers.
- Submit the application form and print it for future reference.