The Maharashtra government has created the Aaple Sarkar Portal, which allows residents to register and apply for income certificates online, making the procedure of applying for certificates and other services much easier. In this essay, we’ll go through some of the most crucial features of the Aaple Sarkar portal. Today’s article will cover key components of the site, including a step-by-step registration process and how to apply for an Income Certificate.
Aaple Sarkar Portal of Maharashtra
The Maharashtra state chief minister designed the Aaple Sarkar portal. People in Maharashtra will be able to apply for an Income Certificate while sitting at home thanks to the website’s installation. To apply for an Income Certificate, residents of Maharashtra will not need to go to any specific office. All of the stages involved in the construction of the income certificate will be completed from the comfort of their own homes.
Aaple Sarkar Portal Provides Department-Specific Services
- Water Resources Department Revenue Department
- Department of Registration and Stamps (IGR) Forest Department Department of Co-Operation Marketing and Textiles
- Department of the Interior
- Mumbai’s Transport Department, Industries Department, and Housing Department Maharashtra Building Repairs and Reconstruction Board Urban Development Jeevan Pradhikaran
- Maharashtra Pollution Control Board Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation Nagpur Municipal Corporation Social Justice and Special Assistance Department Medical Education and Drug Department – AYUSH Maharashtra Pollution Control Board Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation Maharashtra Industrial
- Home Department- Maharashtra Maritime Board Tourism and Cultural Affairs – Gazetteers Department Tourism and Cultural Affairs – Directorate of Archives Women and Child Development Department Public Health Department
Aaple Sarkar also offers a variety of additional services.
- Certificate of Hilly Area Residency
- Permission for Cultural Programs Income Certificate Temporary Residence Certificate Age Nationality and Domicile Certificate Solvency Certificate Senior Citizen Certificate
- Agriculturist Certificate Duplicate Mark Sheets Certified Copy Record of Rights Small Land Holder Certificate Attestation of Affidavit
- Certificate of Migration Duplicate
- Government Commercial Examination Certificate Correction, Duplicate Passing Certificate, and so forth.
At aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in, you can register.
To register for the Aaple Sarkar site, simply follow the simple instructions below:
- Here is the URL to the Aaple Sarkar Official Website.
- Click “New User Register Here” on the homepage.
- Alternatively, you can go straight to the site provided below.
- On the screen, there will be two alternatives.
Option 1 is selected, and the District 10 digit is entered. One-Time Password for Mobile Number (OTP)
Name of the user
Select Option 2 and type in your full name.
User Name Email ID Password Father’s Name Date of Birth Age Gender Occupation Address Street Section Building Landmark District Taluka Village Pincode PAN No
Sign and photograph must be uploaded.
Please upload the requested papers.
Register by clicking the Register button.
The Certificate Application Process
To apply for an income certificate, simply follow the steps outlined below:-
- Click here to go to the official website.
- Log in using your credentials.
- On the menu bar, look for “Revenue Department.”
- Select a Revenue Department Sub-Department
- There will be a list of services available.
- Choose the Certificate option from the menu.
- To continue, click the Proceed button.
- On your screen, a form will appear.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Documents should be uploaded.
- Select the Apply option.